Softcover in Good Condition
Designed to accompany the IN PLAIN SIGHT documentary on sex trafficking in the United States and IN PLAIN SIGHT music album, this 31 Day Devotional and Group Study Guide will help you understand and embrace God's heart for the vulnerable and broken in our world. Although the workbook can be used simply as a personal devotional, it is designed for a group to use as a five-week study. (Foreword by Natalie Grant) Starting with the viewing of the documentary at a public screening or as a group, each of the five group study guides are followed up with daily devotions.
Five Small Group Study Sessions
- Week 1 - The group watches the IN PLAIN SIGHT documentary and utilizes the discussion questions provided.
- Weeks 2-5 - The group reads through Scriptures, answers study questions, shares their personal learnings from that week's devotional, and worships with the songs from the IN PLAIN SIGHT music album.
The daily devotional allows individuals to continue their learning in between meetings or by simply working through the material on their own without a small group. Each week has a different focus, and each daily devotional includes:
- Key Point - 2-3 paragraphs that invite the reader to reflect on a topic that aligns with that week's focus.
- Reflection Questions - The reader will be motivated to think about how the key point intersects with their own life.
- Quote of the Day - Tying into the key point, the quote comes from an abolitionist or leader and is tweet-able. #inplainsightfilm
- Instagram-able Image - A square image which includes the quote of the day can be photographed and posted on Instagram or any other social media platform. #inplainsightfilm
The back of the workbook includes:
- Sex Trafficking 101
- Spotting the Signs
- Why Don't They Leave?
- 31 Ways to Take Action
- Hymn Lyrics (from the IN PLAIN SIGHT music album)
- Featured Organizations
- Join the Movement