Paperback in Fine (FN) condition. Still crisp. Please see our guide to book conditions for more details.
In this age of globalization, corporate downsizing and outsourcing, everybody is asking the same question: "How can I jump into the job market and learn to sell myself?" Tim Augustine has the answer. "How Hard Are You Knocking?" provides a set of detailed guidelines that will help you:
· Assess and set your career goals
· Target specific companies that match your goals through networking
· Develop a marketing strategy to sell yourself
· Craft an effective resume that communicates the value you can provide
· Dress for success to make a positive first impression
· Prepare for and give a successful interview
· Develop a game plan to succeed at your new job
· Continue networking throughout your career.
Whether you're a recent college grad or a seasoned professional, the detailed information and advice in "How Hard Are You Knocking?" will help you win the interview and land a new job. This will become a dog-eared reference book you'll keep using throughout your career.