Paperback in Very Good (VG) condition. Please see our guide to book conditions for more details.
No More Office.
No More Commute.
No More Missing Time With Your Kids. Working outside the home is one of the hardest things a mother can do. You're away from your kids, you have less time to handle household responsibilities, and you can't enjoy family time when you are home because you're exhausted!
Within this book you'll find both information and inspiration to remove you from this "rat race" and start successfully working at home!
- How to decide, without any risk, if working from home is right for you and your family...
- The best way to choose a work-at-home business you'll love!
- A quick and easy way to set up your home business (and start making money)
- Where to attract clients...and how to keep them coming back!
- What you must know about your first year of business (This will keep you stress-free and guarantee success!)
- How to manage your time so both your family and business are taken care of
- The "self-care" balance - Exactly how to take care of your body, mind, and spirit
Also included are personal interviews and profiles of 33 successful work-at-home moms. These women are just like you and share their candid and honest experiences about building a business from home. You'll be inspired by their stories of self-empowerment and get ideas for your own work-at-home business.
If working from home is something you've dreamed of, but you haven't quite taken the leap, this book will show you exactly what you need to do to make it happen.
Andrea Clayton is a former office manager who left the 9-to-5 world to work from home as a freelance writer. She lives in San Diego with her husband and three young children.