Paperback in Fair condition. Please see our guide to book conditions for more details. Pages warped.
The Grangaard Strategy equips retirees-and those contemplating retirement-with 12 powerful principles for managing assets during every phase of retirement, including the crucial pre-retirement years.
Based on a groundbreaking new asset management theory presented by renowned financial educator Paul Grangaard, this book explains how to maintain inflation-proof income throughout retirement, without significantly depleting retirement assets.
Readers will learn to:
- Replace paychecks with retirement Income Ladders
- Calculate how much they can afford to put into higher-return stock market investments
- Avoid the worst advice in the financial markets
- Understand compounding, investment returns, and holding periods
- Take advantage of tax-deferral and protect retirement income against inflation
- Prepare a flexible plan for dealing with the unexpected
- Confidently choose the best financial advisor